Lady Jane

Lady Jane

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Wee Caravan - Transformation from "Bigfoot" to "The Lady Jane"


The Bedroom


The end Bathroom and Edge of Kitchen


The Dark Kitchen


The Beginning of the Sanding


Removing Cabinet Doors


Missing One Crew Member


Sanded and Ready For Priming


Missing Crew Member at Work


Sanding, Sanding, and More Sanding


Washing Down the Sanded Surfaces


Primed With One Coat


Painting Doors


Primed With Final Coat and Some Drawer Complete


The Disgusting Before Pictures of the Bathroom





The Beginnings of Colour


Wonderful Nautical Colours


Mr. Sensible Taking Care of a Minor Leak


Miss Meticulous Scrubbing the Bathroom


Putting Back the Upper Bunk


Reattaching the Hinges


From Brown to Black With a Little Spray Paint


Note Those Filthy Feet Encased in Plastic! 


Adding a Hint of Yellow


The Plumber Takes Out the Toilet


The Toilet Cleaner


 Team Sanding



Cleaning the Wheels


The Beginnings of Sewing the Interior Fabrics



Creating the Cushion Covers and New Bases


Ugly Rock Guard in Front


Mr. Handyman Removing Said Ugly Guard


Wanderlust Mum Beginning the Sanding


Sanding Team Working 


Got to Have an Ice-cream Break



Beautiful Newly Painted Handles


Testing Out the Sheres


Lovely Clean and Sharp Coloured Bathroom


The Galley


My Little Sailor Friends - My Uncle Tony and His Friend


The Living-Room/Dinette



Glass Buoy



My Lovely Transformed Bedroom


View From My Bedroom 


Galley




Before the Outside is Painted - Next Springs Project


Enjoying a Trial Run





6 comments:

  1. And you are OFF... I hope:) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW!!! Wonderful job! :) - And I love Cooper' socks (when he's with the toilet!^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing transformation! I love it!!! Love all the colours you picked and the nautical theme. Nice work team : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! But of COURSE it does! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT! This could be an episode of a TV makeover show! And now I'm totally inspired to find a fixer upper trailer..... so fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm delighted you chose to travel along with us. It is likely to be unpredictable, but I can guarantee it will be fun!! Please feel free to drop us a line to encourage us on our journey!