Lady Jane

Lady Jane

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 38 Saturday - a Relaxing Day

Day 38 - Saturday, September 27, 2014 


Today was a nice relaxing day. We slept in and then I went into the house quietly while the children lounged in bed nice and late. Renee and I enjoyed a morning coffee and eventually all the children: hers and mine - awoke, arose, and joined us for a brunch of French toast. 

Later, it was off to the barn to feed the horses and pony rides for the kids. My athletic son, Courage, asked if he could run to the barn. Run he did - all 2 kilometres or so. Once there, he helped fill up the barn with hay with Alex and Israel, and then it was pony rides and feeding the dogs. My boys could happily live at that barn!



















Home again and barbequed hot-dogs awaited us! 




1 comment:

I'm delighted you chose to travel along with us. It is likely to be unpredictable, but I can guarantee it will be fun!! Please feel free to drop us a line to encourage us on our journey!